Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1 semester later....

I miss writing......but FB came along, and I was there day in and day out, every free moment. When the FB fever passed, there came the new semester. And what a semester it was! Ah1N1 closed the school for 2 weeks, then several unplanned holidays, class suspensions due to flood and of course, the now infamous ONDOY disaster. DISASTER, FOR REAL! Make-up classes, make-up duties, regular classes, regular duties and research defense all forcibly crammed in the last 2 weeks of the school calendar. Let me spell it for you again...D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!

Now that the crazy semester is over and done with....well, not exactly coz there's still grade encoding and clearance....at least the worst is over....I can go back to reading and FBing and going to the mall, and watching too much tv....and everything else I didn't mention.

It was nice to visit Butch's blog again..it's been a while....and had fun reading it. Never fails. Thanks for the stress release!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

OMG...my first for 2009???? Darn! no wonder I can't even find the button to edit.