Sunday, December 7, 2008

I miss......


Doubleshot....my kind of thing. Specially missing this during my crazy 7am to 9pm schedule. 12 hours of lecture! One time (last Saturday) I actually fell asleep at the faculty room during the 7pm break. Since it was a Saturday, the room was deserted. I didn't mean to take a nap so I did not set my alarm. I woke up startled when one of the CI's came into the room. I was already about 5 minutes late! If no one came in, I would have snoozed until the morning, I'm pretty sure of it. The doubleshot would have been really helpful. Incidentally, there aren't any coffee places by the U-belt. I wonder why. I was pretty sure there used to be one by San Sebastian. Oh well.

Another one I've been missing is Cold Stone's Coffee Lovers Only ice cream. Everytime I went to Cold Stone, I always had the conviction to get another flavor.....but every single time, I would come out with Coffee Lovers Only flavor in my hands. YES, I love coffee!!!! And I'm missing this very very very much!

No comments: